Felony cases are all unique and carry severe penalties, including long jail sentences.
And you have three options when deciding how to proceed with your upcoming court date.
- Rely on a public defender
- Hire a defense attorney that may or may not have experience with your criminal matter
- Or hire a defense team….with former prosecutors and police on call 24/7.
It’s your choice. Make sure you choose the correct one because your future may depend on it.
Some Of The Felony Defense We Can Assist With
- Drug Offenses
- Assault & Related Offenses
- Kidnapping and Related Offenses
- Sexual Offenses
- Burglary and Related Offenses
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Arson and Related Offenses
- Theft and Related Offenses
- Forgery and Related Offenses
- Business and Commercial Frauds
- Obstruction of Public Administration
- Escape and Other Offenses Relating to Custody
- Hindering Prosecution or Apprehension Perjury and Related Offenses
- Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
- Offenses Relating to Firearms and Weapons
- Prostitution Offenses
- Family Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Internet Crimes and Computer Crimes
- Federal Criminal Charges Filed In Ohio